Tea is the kind of beverage that is enjoyed all across the world. You can have it in a number of forms and there are a number of categories of tea that you can have. But did you know that there are some teas which are specifically designed in order to ensure overall bodily improvement, and can decrease your stubborn belly fat as well? Drinking tea has a number of medicinal benefits and it is high time you knew about them as well. Read on!
- Green Tea- Of course you have heard of this one because it is so well known. It is rendered as one of the most effective ones for weight loss. It decreases the fat in the body and also helps in keeping the individual absolutely energetic. According to a survey, it has been seen that people who consumed green tea were fitter than the ones who did not have it. You can have the best organic green tea from the Sixth Element.
- Puerh Tea- You might not have heard about it, but its origin can be traced back to China and is a fermented form of tea. It has the capacity to lower blood sugar and the triglycerides in the blood. It can help in the weight loss by as far as 2kgs per week.
- Black Tea- It is the kind of tea that has undergone more oxidation than the other tea types. It has detoxifying properties and can flush out all the poisonous substances from the body. Not only have that, the tea leaves are fermented and left out in the oxidation processed for having medicinal properties.
- Oolong tea- This is also another traditional Chinese weight loss Tea and is indeed a very fragrant one as well. It also enhances the metabolic activities of the body thus slimming you down. Even consuming it for three days can be beneficial.
- White Tea- This tea is unique in its own way because it has an easy harvesting process and it is plucked when the tea plants are young. It has a number of medicinal benefits like oral health and killing cancer cells as well. This helps in eliminating the bad breath and also helps in losing body fat fast. You can try the Rare Spring White Tea from the Sixth Element.
- Herbal Tea- This is a fusion of a number of tea types along with some essential herbs. Herbal tea can be of many categories like ginger tea, rosehip tea, and hibiscus tea as well. It helps in the balancing of hormonal levels of the body so that the excessive weight gain can be controlled in the best possible manner.
There are a number of natural teas which are effective for the human body and it is up to you to find out which one suits the best for you. Sixth Element brings to you an assortment of teas from one of the highest tea estates in Darjeeling.